I wanted to start up my own blog but I needed a little help on the subject title. So I went to my friend Brittney asking what I should blog about. She told me that I should create a blog that I could answer questions about throwing along with providing information too. I LOVED THE IDEA!
Here is a little background so you don't think I am a poser.
- Thrown shot-put and discus since 4th grade (18 years)! I beat the 5th and 6th graders so my coach made me throw!
- Gage High School School Record in Shot-put and Discus
- Competed in 3 Oklahoma High School Track Competitions in Shot Put and Discus
- Bethany College (Kansas) School Record in 20 # Weight Throw and Hammer
- Competed in 5 National Track and Field Competitions in WT and HAM
- Named Bethany College Female Athlete of the Year
- Recieved the NAIA Sportmanship Award
- Coached 6 Athletes to Nationals in 12 Throwing Events
- Coached 3 All-Americans in 4 Throwing Events
- Ranked 4th in the United States in Women's Highland Games (2010)
- Hold the Highest Women's Sheaf Toss in the US at 30'1" (2010)